This summer morning’s breakfast smoothie
- Half of this pretty yellow melon (I don’t know what kind it is, but it smelled so sweet at the market!)
- One slice of watermelon, left over from the photoshoot yesterday
- A couple of scoops of full-fat Greek yogurt, half a cup or so?
- A tablespoon of local honey
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- Something like 2 tbsp mint, I used mostly mint flowers this morning.
- Two hands full of ice cubes.
The mint was purchased on Friday from the beautiful BUGS garden. BUGS (Boise Urban Garden School) provides school and youth groups with learning experiences in their garden, kitchen, farm stand, and classroom. It’s their first growing season in their new location which is just gorgeous.